- Build a challenging global career in Business and Management
- Perform managerial roles
- Potential to progress onto the third year of a degree programme (GBS will provide the information during your study)
- Gain a wide range of business knowledge tied to practical skills gained through research, independent study, directed study and workplace scenarios.
- Gain specialist knowledge, employability, and transferable skills to further your career prospects.
- Use this qualiﬁcation as a starting point to work towards various professional memberships
- Have the skills and knowledge to progress and gain credits against the standards of bachelor degrees in higher education institutions
- Gain an understanding of the global business environment
- Flexible study options - Weekdays or Evenings
- Industry experienced lecturers with excellent education and professional qualification
- Simplified learning
- Personal attention to all learners
- Small classes
- Free career development mentoring programme
- Connect with our very successful alumni
For programmes starting September 2021
- Business & Business Environment ( 15 credits)
- Marketing Process & Planning ( 15 credits)
- Human Resources Management ( 15 credits)
- Leadership & Management ( 15 credits)
- Accounting Principles ( 15 credits)
- Managing A Successful Business Project ( 15 credits)
- Innovation & Commercialization ( 15 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Ventures ( 15 credits)
- Research Project (Pearson set – 30 credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (15 credits)
- International Marketing (15 credits)
- Global Business Environment (15 credits)
- Digital Marketing (15 credits)
- Business Strategy (15 credits)
- Developing Individuals, Teams & Organisations (15 credits)
There are no formal examinations required for this course. Assessments are undertaken in various ways:
- Writing an assignment
- Analysing a case study
- Completing a portfolio of evidence
- Writing reports
You will be required to work in your own time to complete research, homework tasks or group work. Self-study is vital to your success on this course and lecturers will give you guidance on how best to approach this throughout the study period.
EducationLevel 3 qualification or equivalent
An Access to Higher Education Certificate
English ProficiencyCEFR B2
Students who are non-native English speakers or who have not studied Level 3 in United Kingdom are expected to hold an accepted English language B2 (CEFR)
InterviewAll applicants must pass an Academic Interview
CertificationThe final certificate is issued by Pearson Education.
Work ExperienceExceptional entry route: 2 years relevant work experience
Applications From Students 21+We welcome applications from students 21+ who do not match the standard entry requirements but who can demonstrate willingness and commitment to studying this subject at University level, and, who can evidence academic, professional or vocational experience in a related field.
Funding your study
You can apply for help with your fees from the government by visiting gov.uk/studentfinance. This could take the form of a Tuition Fee Loan, Maintenance Loan or Maintenance Grant.
A Tuition Fee Loan will cover the cost of your up-front fees, and will be paid to your university or College. The Loan must be repaid once you finished your course and are earning £26,575 a year or more. Both full and part-time learners can apply.
If you are eligible, you can apply for a Maintenance Loan too. The loan is paid directly into your bank account at the start of term. This loan has to be repaid after you leave your course and when your earnings are more than £26,575. For more information please visit gov.uk/studentfinance.
Maintenance Grants are paid into your bank account at the start of term. You don’t have to pay it back, but any funds you get will reduce the amount of Maintenance Loan you are eligible for.
New students must prove they have been living in the UK for five years before their course start date in order to get living cost support from Student Finance England.
Please click here for course fees.Call us +44 (0)207 539 3548 or email us