Our Birmingham campus is located in the city’s famous Digbeth area. Named the Coolest Neighbourhood in Britain by The Sunday Times, Digbeth is packed with independent shops, creative agencies, and dazzling street art. With plenty of transport links, it is easily accessible from the city centre.
The campus itself is just a ten-minute walk from the Bullring & Grand Central shopping centre and Birmingham New Street rail station. In addition to ten state-of-the-art classrooms, equipped with projectors and interactive screens, you’ll also find a dedicated student common area with cooking facilities and a café overlooking a beautiful courtyard.
Features & Facilities
- 10 classrooms with projectors and interactive screens (capacity for 50 students per class)
- IT Lab (50 computers)
- Student common area with cooking facilities
- Adjacent café with courtyard
- Dedicated events room
- Multi-faith prayer room
191 Fazeley Street,
Location & Travel Links:
- Located in Birmingham’s trendy Digbeth neighbourhood
- 10 minutes’ walk from Birmingham New Street Rail Station
- 10 minutes’ walk from Birmingham Moor Street Rail Station
- 5 minutes’ walk from Birmingham Coach Station
- Plenty of car parks and bike parking facilities in the area