Pearson HND in Business in partnership with Leicester College
Transform your career with global applied knowledge
Build a successful career in Business Management
Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Business
In Partnership with
Pearson BTEC Higher National qualifications are designed to prepare learners for their employment in a specific industry.
- Build a challenging global career in Business and Management
- Perform managerial roles
- Progress onto the third year of a degree programme (GBS will provide the information during your study)
What will you achieve?
- Gain specialist knowledge and skills to further your career prospects
- Use this qualiﬁcation as a starting point to work towards various professional memberships
- Have the skills and knowledge to progress and gain credits against the standards of bachelor degrees in higher education institutions
- Gain a global understanding of the business environment
Why should you choose the GBS?
- Flexible study options – Weekdays or Evenings
- Assessments undertaken in various ways
- Industry experienced lecturers with excellent education and professional qualification
- Simplified learning
- Personal attention to all learners
- Small classes
- Free career development mentoring programme
- Connect with our very successful alumni
- Research Project
- Organisational Behaviour
- Operations & Project management
- Understanding & Leading Change
- Global Business Environment
- Business Strategy
- Developing Individuals, Teams & Organisations
There are no formal examinations required for this course.
Assessments are undertaken in various ways:
- Writing an assignment
- Analysing a case study
- Completing a portfolio of evidence
- Writing reports
You will be required to work in your own time to complete research, homework tasks or group work. Self-study is vital to your success on this course and lecturers will give you guidance on how best to approach this throughout the study period.
Level 3 qualification or equivalent
An Access to Higher Education
- Students who are non-native English speakers or who have not studied Level 3 in United Kingdom are expected to hold an accepted English language B2 (CEFR)
All applicants must pass an Academic Interview
Fill out GBS application form
Exceptional entry route: 3 years relevant work experience
A Tuition Fee Loan will cover the cost of your up-front fees, and will be paid to your university or College. The Loan must be repaid once you finished your course and are earning £26,575 a year or more. Both full and part-time learners can apply.
If you are eligible, you can apply for a Maintenance Loan too. The loan is paid directly into your bank account at the start of term. This loan has to be repaid after you leave your course and when your earnings are more than £26,575. For more information please visit gov.uk/studentfinance.
Maintenance Grants are paid into your bank account at the start of term. You don’t have to pay it back, but any funds you get will reduce the amount of Maintenance Loan you are eligible for.
New students must prove they have been living in the UK for five years before their course start date in order to get living cost support from Student Finance England.
Call us +44 (0)207 539 3548 or email us
Intakes : October and February
Duration: 1 years
Awarding body: Pearson
Location: London, Birmingham
Delivery: Weekdays or weekends or only evenings