GBS Approved for OfS Register
2019 has seen GBS notch up yet another success. Approval to join the prestigious Office for Students (OfS) Register of English higher education providers was formally confirmed yesterday (01/07/2019).
Managing Director, Richard Bingley, said: “Successfully applying for OfS registration is a sign of our professionalism and maturity as an organization. Today’s registration with OfS reflects the strength of our applied teaching portfolio and investment into resources. Moreover, we have proudly located our learning environments within some of the most challenging and diverse UK city communities.”
According to the OfS website, being registered means a higher education provider has demonstrated that it:
• provides well-designed courses that deliver a high-quality academic experience for all students
• supports students from admission through to completion
• ensures students’ outcomes are valued by employers or enable further study
• awards qualifications that hold their value over time, in line with recognised standards
• pays regard to guidance about how to comply with consumer protection law
• has a published student protection plan setting out the risks of course, campus or provider closure and how it will protect students’ interests in such an event
• has the financial resources to provide and deliver the courses advertised
• has the management and governance arrangements necessary to provide and deliver the courses advertised(OfS website, 01/07/2019).
GBS is set to unveil new course programmes and new centre facilities in London, Birmingham and Manchester for our HE learners joining us in September 2019.
Further Information: email@example.com